Fortune Favors the Brave
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Secrets Claim

Go down 
AuthorMessage
S A M A N T H A
Administrator
Administrator
S A M A N T H A

Secrets Claim Empty
PostSubject: Secrets Claim   Secrets Claim EmptyFri Feb 10, 2012 7:15 pm

ABC
Adam Pascal- I started having an affair with a student to escape my abusive marriage. She got a boyfriend to cover it up, but now she's falling for him...and so am I.
Artemis Westmore- I was kicked out of my house after being caught with another guy in my bed
Bradley Goodman- Everyone thinks i'm a slut, but to be honest, i've never even had my first kiss
Casey Johnson- I have major OCD

DEF
Danny Lennox- My dad use to sell me for sex
Diana Lewis- I only love one of my two children
Dylan Parker- I was the 'replacement' child; my sister died a year before i was born
Forrest Westmore- I’ve been on depression medication since before I can remember

GHI
Gabriel Lewis- I started out as the other man in their relationship, she told me not to fall for her...and I'm not, I'm falling for both of them
Henry Lawson- Everyone loves my blog, but no one knows it's me

JKL
Jordan Lennox- I keep waiting for his suicide note
Judy Lennox- I was hospitalized after trying to kill myself, but everyone thinks it was because i was having heart problems

MNO
Natalie Lewis- my parents have a hard time being proud of me because i’m surpassing how they were when they were young

PQR
Peri Blake- i hate my sibling; he abused me as a child.

STU
Samantha James- I only started dating him to keep the affair a secret, now we're both falling for him.

VWX

YZ
To claim:

Character Name- Secret

Code:
[b]Character Name[/b]-  Secret

***REMEMBER TO POST IN CODE FOR EASY ADDITION TO THE LIST

Last edited by S A M A N T H A on Thu Feb 16, 2012 3:00 am; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://fortune-favors.omgforum.net

Secrets Claim
Page 1 of 1